Best Quality Filament Geotextile Suppliers
We only use polyester fibers in our continuous filament nonwoven geotextiles after mechanically bonding them with punching needles. Another method to strengthen the geotech fabric is heat bonding. Continuous filament geotextile has a high melting point and is resistant to UV rays. As one of the top filament geotextile suppliers, we can tell you about many applications. For applications requiring filtration, separation, drainage, liner protection, and strengthening. They offer an efficient and affordable solution. We are also one of the reputable geofabric suppliers. So, wait no more.
Applications of Filament Geotextiles for You
The continuous filament geotextile prevents soil movement while enabling water to pass through. When you utilize it for subsurface drainage and revetment applications, spun-bonded polyester nonwoven geotextiles are more economical than natural filters.
Being among the well-known filament geotextile suppliers, our filament geotextile is what you can use to divide two physically different soil layers. When the soft ground separates from coarse fill material, the amount of fill required decreases. And the lifespan of civil engineering infrastructure increases.
Nonwoven Geotech textiles are used to increase the drainage effectiveness of subsurface drainage systems. Such as roads, railroads, sports fields, and retaining walls. They are ideal for draining or venting soils, much like the gas vent layer in the landfill top. We can tell you this because we are among the best filament geotextile suppliers.
To protect HDPE liners from perforations and severe deformation, geotextiles without needles are the ideal material.
Filament geotextile fabric is a kind of new construction material used in civil engineering, the filament fiber is into the reticular arrangement through different equipment and technology, and then after acupuncture, etc to give different fiber interwoven together, mutual tangles fixation make fabric normalization, make the fabric soft, rich, thick, stiff, In order to achieve different thickness to meet the requirements of use, according to the length of the silk is divided into filament geotextiles or short geotextiles, filament tensile strength is higher than short silk.
Because the fiber soft has a certain tear resistance ability and has a variety of natural soil, water, and microbial long-term corrosion resistance, drainage performance, protection, and reinforcement performance characteristics, the main role is filtration, water filtration, and reinforcement effect. Specifications range from 100 grams per square meter to 800 grams per square meter, with widths of 3-6 meters and lengths of 50-200 meters.
The main material is polyester fiber, with excellent water permeability, filter, durability, deformation adaptability, and good plane drainage capacity。 Unit area mass 100-800 grams per square meter, length 50-200 m (can be customized), width 3-6 m
(1) as reinforcement in backfilling of retaining wall, or used for anchoring retaining wall panel. Build enveloping retaining walls or abutments.
(2) strengthen the flexible road surface, repair the cracks on the road, to prevent road reflection cracks.
(3) increase the stability of gravel slope and reinforced soil, prevent soil erosion and freezing damage at low temperature
(4) the isolation layer between ballast and roadbed, or between roadbed and soft foundation.
(5) Isolation layer between artificial fill, rockfill or material field and foundation, isolation between different permafrost layers. Filtration and reinforcement.
(6) the filter layer of the initial upstream dam surface of the ash storage dam or tailings dam, and the filter layer of the drainage system in the backfill soil of the retaining wall.
(7) The filter layer around the drainage pipe or gravel drainage ditch.
(8) Isolation layer of geotextile between road, airport, railway and artificial rockfill and foundation
(9) The internal vertical or horizontal drainage of the earth dam dissipates the gap water pressure in the buried soil.
(10) drainage behind impermeable geomembrane or under concrete protective surface in earth dams or embankments.
(11) Eliminate water seepage around the tunnel, reduce the external water pressure borne by the lining and water seepage around the buildings
(12) Drainage of the foundation of the artificial filled ground sports ground.
(13) Highway (including temporary road) railway, embankment, earth and rock dam, airport, playground and other projects used to strengthen the weak foundation