Unidirectional Tensile plastic Geogrid
Finest Quality Unidirectional Tensile Plastic Geogrid
A form of geosynthetic material known as "unidirectional tensile plastic geogrid". You can frequently use it in construction and civil engineering projects to reinforce soil. A plastic polymer, such as polyethylene or polypropylene, is used to create the material.
You can shape it into a grid or lattice pattern. The grid is intended to stretch and conform to the shape of the soil. Or aggregate you can use it while simultaneously providing reinforcement in one direction, often along the width of the geogrid. Our waterproof board is also very much popular in the industry.
Look at the Uses:
Soil Reinforcement:To strengthen and stabilize soil, you can frequently employ unidirectional tensile plastic geogrid.
This is particularly helpful when building roads or railroad embankments.
Retaining Walls:To stop soil erosion and boost the overall stability and strength of the wall, you can employ it. You can also use unidirectional tensile plastic geogrid in the building of retaining walls.
It can also be used as a base reinforcement for pavements and other surfaced areas.
Properties that Your Market Requires
High Tensile StrengthA unidirectional tensile plastic geogrid that is only oriented in one direction has high tensile strength.
Low Creep:The geogrid maintains its strength and shape over time because it has a low creep.
Chemical Resistance:It is also chemically resistant, making a wide range of settings appropriate for its application.
UV Resistance:They are weatherproofed, UV-stabilized, and suited for use in outdoor applications.
Unidirectional tensile geogrids use polymer as the main raw material, add some additional UV additive, anti-aging, through uniaxial tensile scattered the original distribution chain form molecular reorientation arranged in the high strength of the linear state of geotechnical material which far superior to the traditional or existing reinforced materials. Roll length 50-100 m, width 1-3 m, can be customized.
- Used to strengthen the weak foundation: geogrid can quickly improve the bearing capacity of the foundation, and control the development of settlement, the limiting effect of the road base can effectively distribute the load to a wider base, thereby reducing the thickness of the base, reduce the cost of the project, shorten the construction period, prolong the service life.
- Used for reinforced asphalt or cement pavement: geogrid laid at the bottom of the asphalt or cement paving layer, can reduce the depth of rut, prolong the road's anti-fatigue life, can also reduce the thickness of asphalt or cement pavement, to save costs.
- Used to reinforce road embankment slope and retaining wall: Traditional embankment especially high embankment filling, often need to fill in and on the edge of the shoulder is not easy to compaction, leading to late rainwater leaching, the slope collapse instability phenomenon occurs frequently, and need a slower slope, covers an area of big, retaining walls have the same problem, of the embankment slope or retaining wall by geogrid reinforcement can reduce the binary one area, prolong service life, Reduce cost by 20-50%.
- Used to reinforce the river seawall: can be made of the stone cage, and then with the grid, to prevent the dam by sea erosion caused by collapse, stone cage permeability, can slow down the wave impact, prolong the life of the dam, save manpower and material resources, shorten the construction period.
- Used for landfill treatment: geogrid and other geosynthetic materials combined with landfill treatment, can effectively solve the uneven settlement of the foundation, derived gas emissions, and other problems, and can maximize the storage capacity of landfill.